- 2 cups favorite carob chips
- 1 cup all-natural creamy peanut butter (optional: almond butter or cashew butter)
- 1 cup raisins (to soften you can soak the raisins in hot tap water when melting the chips)
- 1 cup thinly sliced almonds, chopped walnuts, coarsely chopped pecans or chopped peanuts
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
Melt chips and peanut butter in a heavy-bottom saucepan. When melted remove from heat and quickly stir in remaining ingredients. Spread into 9×9 lightly coated with non-stick spray. Place in freezer for approximately 20 minutes. Cut into 30 squares. Store in Ziplock in freezer, serve cold.