Quick and Easy Slimming Taco Salad
- 1 15oz can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 15-oz can pinto beans rinsed and drained
- 1 15oz can kidney beans rinsed and drained
- 1 15-oz can corn rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup salsa Pace, chunky
- 1 container pico de gallo fresh
- 1 8-ounce tray Wholly Guacamole Classic
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise fat-free
- 1 4.5-oz can black olives sliced
- 1 18-oz bag Romaine lettuce mix
- 4 cups spinach baby, fresh
- 16 (or 2 handfuls) Tostitos Natural Yellow Corn Chips or your favorite blue corn or yellow corn chips
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and salsa until well mixed.
- Rinse and drain beans and corn.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine lettuce mix, baby spinach, beans, corn, pico, olives, and mayo/salsa dressing mix.
- Crinkle tortilla chips on top, and garnish with 4 tablespoons of guacamole.